Monday, January 01, 2007

Fun For Five

Just a day shy of the new school term's beginning, I found myself in the company of several brothers-in-arms. Yes, there we were, Jon Justin Simon Rudy and me myself in the cybercafe at SS15 called Autosurf blasting the pixels off each other like some wild cavemen. It's been awhile since we actually came together to have some clean, mindless fun. In fact, I believe this is the first time we had our cafe hangout session, on the first day of the year somemore. It was five dollars for 3 hours, hence the aptly-named title :D Alvin was also there to join in the fun and boy, was it a fragfest or what..

Being the lousy-shot that I am, Counter-Strike proved to be a low-fun/high-tension game as we battled strangers who sat opposite us. But when everyone's had enough of CS, we still had like some 30 minutes of playing time left. So Justin made a wise (yup,very wise) suggestion that we play Half-Life and it couldn't have been any better. The fun level shot through the roof :D Everyone was literally going bananas over the missiles and crossbow fires all over the place, dodging a rocket from the front only to be sniped from the roof by Justin XD Either that or Jon would chase people like those pesky credit card salesmen wielding his trusty crowbar, totally bonkers!

It was the longest half an hour that we've played, and by the time the our time was up, we wouldn't have minded playing on if not for the fact that it was already very late..oh well, can't wait for the next shoot-out session!! On the side note, I've been scanning almost every single thing that I could get my grubby hands on, and here's a very nice piece of farewell note that I got from three kind souls :D

Thanks a lot for the paper tissue note, Kat Dora and Christina! You have no idea how many times I've read it while at the camp, haha. But here's one just for memory's sake:

2 comments:

Jon said...

MY HAIR!!! MY HAIR!!! How I miss thou... *sniff*

It's been a year huh. feels like yesterday. :/

Mushy Mushi. Hur hur hur... :P

Kee Ken said...

Haha, I knew you'd post a comment bout the pic :D Don't worry, your curry hairstyle looks just as cool,heheh. But notice how Hannah looked so different in that pic ler..