Thursday, February 08, 2007

And What Time Is It Now?

So the sorry for not having posted in so many days. It's a record alright, two weeks straight without an update..gomenasai~ (^_^) This being the post to break the one-month-long blogging drought on this site, I'll start with an uber-cool word. Lemme just look it up now ....... Got it! :D

*Ahem* For those of you who had prognosticated the very demise of my blog, I hereby stand firm declaring the resurrection (pardon the word, I know it's cheesy) of fongkeeken.blogspot.com! Haha, there then, I'm back. For now lah :D


The reason that I had been MWKW (missing who-knows-where) for so long is mainly attributed to to things : 1) My kemalasan and 2) my aging, ailing, failing computer...


Yea, the last few weeks of my absence has been marred by none other my computer giving a hundred and one stoopid problems..to sum up how many times I had reinstalled my Windows, I can now proudly say that I've memorised the windows CD-Key. Yup, that many times....in fact, I'm so unhappy with my pc that I'll list down some of the grievances that I have against the pc and the man who sold it to me. But fret not those of you who are not computer-jargon fluent, I'll put the layman's equivalents along which would be in blue, so read on!


-What The PC Salesguy Did To Me-


1.He gave me Pentium 4 3Ghz chip with HT, but the motherboard wasn't compatible, so the chip runs at 1.8Ghz now...WHAT?!
1.He sold me a nice Toyota engine that runs over 160kph but it was fitted inside a Kancil...


2.He gave me only 40Gb of hard disk space. Pittance considering what he was paid..
2.He sold me a car with a boot space no bigger than a fishbowl.

3.It did NOT come with a monitor.
3.My car didn't have a windscreen..

4.It was 256 Mb of RAM they gave me and they installed XP..
4.I was supposed to drive at a minimum of 80kph with only three wheels?

5.The hard disks are now already faulty, giving me nightmares and an endless rerun of system failures culminating in reformats that also end up getting corrupted later on.
5.The wheels came off several times already even when I drove at only 20kph, causing unnecessary mental and physical anguish..

6.They gave me the lousiest keyboard and mouse which broke in no time..
6.Surely you could understand that? :D

7.They didn't bother to give speakers too. Not even cheapo earphones!
7. A car with no speakers? Hang the salesman!! xD

8.Only a CD-RW drive, no DVD drive, sob..
8. Cassette player only ka? I want CD-player at least!

9.Oh, it used to run on integrated graphics, only now I'm using Justin's old GeForce 2 MX.
9.My radiator was a built-in kind, really lauya..the air-cond blew hot air, so I cannot tahan until had to take Justin's old car's radiator and use.

.................................


Trust me, I have plenty more to yap about but I'll take my leave for now, go dinner first :D Another time then. Hopefully my PC would be working the next time I'd need to update...




1 comment:

Akira said...

HahaXDi really impressed that u can memorized the whole KEY le!!!heheXD change com la!ahahaXD