Sunday, April 29, 2007

Almost One

Well well, guess what. It's been three weeks since the last update. Yay, another new record..

I'm not so sure myself why I didn't update my blog in the last 20+ days. Maybe I just got lazy, I suppose. Or maybe I didn't have anything truly groundbreaking to write about.. But me being me, I just kept telling myself that I would update as soon as I can and before I knew it, almost a month had passed without a single word conjured.

Lately I seem to be having a lot of reflective thoughts. It's kinda odd cause back then I used to live life from day to day without really doing so much as to ponder on personal issues, and 'future' to me was truly what Crayon Shin-chan depicted in one issue of the comic that I can't quite remember : my future extended only to thinking about what was for dinner.

I can't say that it's a good thing that I'm being so contemplative now, although it's not a bad thing either. Only sometimes, I wish I could be a bit more simple-minded.

As usual, the torrents of thoughts running around beneath my skull have to give way to my yearnings for my trip to slumberland. My eyes are starting to weigh more than Justin's Matthew. I think I should start keeping a diary again...there are obvious benefits but I might not be diligent enough to keep it updated enough. Guess I'll think about it another day..

1 comment:

jai said...

hello...




nice blog, and have a nice day!!!




infodepot
http://menarique.blogspot.com