Sunday, July 13, 2008

Vision

I love receiving letters, honestly :)

Every now and then, a letter pops up in my mailbox, and it never fails to light up my day. Thank you very much to the few of you who do take the trouble to send me letters, be it for minor or thoughtful matters.

And yes, I got another one (^.^)



Now here's something that has totally slipped my mind. A relic from RBS, a piece of the Shirtliff mission team that we forged together up there half a year ago. In typical Ann Sue fashion, she sent three photos and scribbled on a piece of foolscap paper with her 'tiny handwriting' but surprise surprise, something else fell out of the envelope.

Along with the photos came attached a nice yellow card...


Don't think we could have said it any better.


But really, thanks a lot Miss Ong for the photos and the wonderful reminder of this 'vision' that we sought to achieve. I shall see to it that the favours are returned in kind some day ;D



3 comments:

SueAnn said...

wah, didn't think you would blog about such.

The vision thing was, really something that popped up while harvesting through my RBS journal. lolx.

Nevertheless, You are very most the welcome. :)

Kee Ken said...

I think it's blog-worthy enough to put up, haha.

But weren't there more? Like the agreement or something that we kept for 'emergency' situations :D

Got the names for your sheep-folk friends yet?

SueAnn said...

owh, yeah there are more. im just 'saving' hahaha. xP

Errrrrr, nopes. xP It's a tough decision.