Sunday, February 15, 2009

Undeserving, But Grateful

In many ways, I would consider myself to be a terrible friend. Short of listing out all the negative aspects that I'm sure many of you can relate to, every now and then I really do feel that people like me don't deserve to have good, proper caring friends. But despite all the times when I let everyone down, I can still think of so many instances where special people turned up in special circumstances to lend a hand, lend an ear, lend a dollar and whatever else I had needed of.

And among these special people, a few would go the extra mile to be a bit more special even, and I just cannot imagine what I could have done to deserve to know them. Just thought that I should take a moment to properly thank all the awesome people who consider me important enough to befriend and be friends with.


Thank you.

6 comments:

SueAnn said...

We don't deserve to be saved honestly, but Christ did just that.:)

so we all go by his example kan? :)

btw,so sorry to make you waste money. :( I was the stubborn one headed who really should foot your bill. ><

Kee Ken said...

Going by his example....yea you're right, actually that's something that I once took seriously, but have since forgotten about :(

Ha, what you talking about, foot my bill? Whatever for? Well it wasn't too much, probably just about a meal at Kentucky's, haha. But come on, how is it a waste pulak. I should pay you for your time ;D

Anonymous said...

amen to that...=) the balance of power has now been restored, with the ones who are supposed to be lonely are now lonely because loneliness knows them by name...

Kee Ken said...

Hurm, who's lonely? Your housemates? :D

Loneliness knows me by my full name, heh. But I've always liked a bit of solitary activities now and then...

Shaun said...

where got, if loneliness knows u by full name, then wat abt me??if that is the case, then loneliness is my best friend d...its good to be lonely once in a while, but not til the extend that u r totally cut off from the outside world...

Jon said...

thank YOU :)