Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kantoi...

....would be the word to describe my blog in its current state. Or perhaps even the blogging scene in general, since practically the whole world has stopped blogging of late ('whole world' being the four blogs that I always visit). It's bad when you have nothing to write about, but it probably says a lot about whether you should continue blogging when you can actually no longer remember why you started blogging in the first place.

"A penny for MY thoughts"???

Suddenly, even the blog name was beginning to sound awful. Lousy. Self-centred. Pompous. Nonsense, as I would say it.

And my layout...fuh! Drab. Boring. Same-ol same-ol. Nonsense, as I would say it.

Cbox's been dead since the last world war. The updates sidebar is becoming more and more pathetic.

Isn't it time to close this down, and just get on with life?

Hurm.............................

Hurm.........................................................

Nope. Not just yet :)



5 comments:

The Tall Guy said...

yes, the blogosphere is dying... with so much time on facebook... nobody cares about blogs... i recently force myself to blog everyday on my new blog to record my "soon-to-be-forgotten" college life... turned out quite fun. there are ideas to write when u least think you have. God never waste a day! Carpe diem!

Kee Ken said...

Uh wah, didn't know that you still come to my blog because it's been stagnant for so long :D

Yea, actually there are quite a few things that occur everyday that can be considered as blogworthy, but Facebook is eating into everyone's time like you say I guess.

Yeap, God never wastes a day.

The Tall Guy said...

well, i shall always visit my dear rbs mates' blog to see how they are doing. don't worry about stagnancy... probably this is a down period for blogs. (just don't let it die=)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS BlogServ)