Sunday, November 08, 2009

Peace Where We Are


Standing next to my car sipping while sipping on a can of soya after filling in some gas at slightly past midnight, the quiet 'suasana malam' made a for a great opportunity to just stand back and enjoy the peace and quiet. Made for a great opportunity to be robbed too I'm sure, standing there at the petrol station in the middle of the night, haha. But I wasn't, thankfully.

Amidst the stillness, it is quite hard to imagine what life would be a little bit farther from home. I looked at the buildings around, thinking if they would suddenly be bombed. I glanced across the streets, worried if armed bandits would ride past and shoot me.

I continued drinking, and thoroughly soaked in the night scene. The peace we have that we don't realize...

And the picture? It's Peace, Where We Are :)

No comments: