Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Blog's Not Dead Yet :D

Before my blog beats Justin's in the most-lazily-updated-blog competition, I thought I should post this interesting game called Tabuto that Liesl and Gabe have tried earlier. This one's very quick to play, and requires nothing more than good concentration and some degree of luck. Have fun, and as usual winners get to brag :D Oh yea, there IS a prize, or prizes depending on how things go, so go get those scores ya! When I posted this game, I had a good level of confidence that my 2.9 million score was divine enough to fend off even the most seasoned gamers (like JON!!). Of course, poor ol' me got shocked enough in the frame of one day to make me feel like a complete gaming buffoon..oh well, all for the sake of entertainment, heheh. Oh yea, Curry, you better gimme a new high-score, or I would have to remove you from the score table cause I don't think that I'd be able to find a font small enough to represent the difference in score..Well, the week has finally come to an end and the winner of this Tabuto Championship is regretta... *ahem* I mean obviously our resident flash gamer with epic proportions of kiasuness, Jonathan Tan!! (insert confetti and cheering and clapping, or jeering and protests whichever suits your fancy :D)

And the prize is? Well, it's not quite worth much, but hey, it's still something lah at least :D For his hardwork and determination (and the truckloads of kiasuness needed to pull off the 6 million score), he receives a free copy of PC Zone UK's Christmas Issue dual-layer DVD jam packed with this and that and everything else, courtesy of Sprint Sunway, hehe.


Tabuto-NinjaKiwi Games

Score Table

Jon Tan (^_^) 6,365,990
Hwok Chuen 3,298,310
Christina How 2,782,960
Simon Sim 2,524,840
Currynoodles 1,426,710
Low Iishan 752,000





Ps : Just to get you all started, my initial high-score was 300,000.
My second high-score was 700,000.
My current high-score is 2,990,000.

Rankings are sized according to the difference in score.