Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sleep

For some funny reasons, everytime I feel like putting up a new post, it's always very near to my bedtime and this time around it's no exception.. but mind you that my blog's no where near dying yet. It's just..taking a hiatus from posting. A short one, hopefully. I've got like tonnes of things to talk about actually but since tomorrow is a Monday, I won't risk doing a late-night post. I should be updating sometime later this week. Flash games? Dunno, but I'll think of something...meanwhile, here's a PRIVATE family photo to keep you guys occupied for a while :D


Notice the brilliant placement of the surfboard - no tummies in sight, haha. And smack dab in the middle is the long-lost brother of Justin. Handsome eh? Not to mention buff too. (I am so gonna get punched for posting this, heh)

No comments: