Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pure Evil These Flashers Be..

I must be nuts to actually post at this kind of hour on a MON..i mean TUESDAY morning with the prospect of school in the next 5 hours brighter than the twinkle in Christina's eyes whenever she's up to something devious....but here I am anyway :D

Haven't updated for a while since Daph's birthday, particularly because I didn't have much time. Oh sorry, it should've read: particularly because I wasted too much time...

Nowadays I often find myself wasting time over petty and nonsensical matters when what I should be doing is to plow through my textbooks and notes..it's really odd that I still could not kick into that study-consistently-everyday gear, especially since trials is just a mere 3 weeks away. I just can't seem to revert back to the times when coming back from school meant only one thing: study.

One moment I'm trying to beat my own highscore in Elite Beat Agents (that funky rhythm game for the DS) and the next I'm glued to my PC trying to beat other peoples' highscores in some Flash game...and speaking of that, my discovery of Kongregate.com, a community for Flash gamers is very untimely indeed. And referring to the title of this post, that's exactly what these Flashers (people who make Flash games, not the other one, thank you) are: pure evil..

I mean, I wasted like the whole Monday evening just playing this zombie shooter called The Last Stand. Before that it was Triangle, and after that was Bowmasters Prelude. Darn..

But grumblings aside, Kongregate is a very nice site to poke around. The Flash games are generally quite addictive and there's a sort of multiplayer element to the whole thing. Give it a visit when you're bored. Perhaps then maybe I won't be the only one to have wasted entire afternoons doing nothing but playing them darned Flash games...pictures coming soon, don't worry (^-^)

No comments: