Saturday, January 23, 2010

Visual Spectacle

Yes, Avatar looked pretty. Half-a-billion dollars prettier than your standard films, in fact. But sorry Pandora, there's still nothing that beats waking up to the awe-inspiring morning skies here on good ol' earth. There's simply nothing that captivates me like the coat of blue on top of our heads that we often take for granted. No amount of visual reproduction in any resolution of pixels would ever match the astounding beauty of the giant canvass that the Almighty masterfully paints on.

Sky lovers, unite!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=avast pro edition 4.7.1098 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

i seriously enjoy your own posting kind, very attractive.
don't give up and keep posting because it simply worth to read it.
excited to view far more of your current well written articles, good bye!