Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So It's Finished

And so it's finished. Habis. The END..I guess I've just reached a point where I cannot imagine myself not lying in wait of the dreaded four-letter word (you know which four :D) anymore. It's kinda odd really, since most of my friends' first few reactions were "what am I gonna do now?" and "so what now?", right after the last of the Bio papers were collected.

It's over, settled and done with, and with that, I suppose I can have the luxury of spending a few days to think back upon this wonderful year that just flew right by me. The torrents of time that struck me many times over, the drownings, the days when the sailings were smooth, the good times, the great times, and the awful times. Much had been said and done, but even more was left untouched and undisturbed.

I think...I had a great year. No, superb. Or even extraordinary :D Not in the sense that I won a million dollars or that I was bathing in euphoria everyday, but in the way that this is the year that I would probably look back and say hey, THAT was the year that defined me in many ways.

The promised recap won't be out in print for a while though, since I'd be on my way back to the idyllic town of Kuantan in an hour's time :D Haven't been back in a while , so it's a nice opportunity to visit the fantastic teh-C-ping restaurant and get my fill (^.^) Once again now, STPM is officially a past-tense for me..save for the worrying-about-results part, of course xD

No comments: