Friday, December 08, 2006

More Than Chair Red Bear Red

What a week it has been for me! I certainly did not expect working at Sunway Pyramid to be so tiring. Why, it's not even a real job, so to speak because I hardly need to do anything other than to sit there and scan barcodes but it sure is easier said than done..not to mention that I suffered from a very terror punya case of food-poisoning (I think) on Tuesday, which was only the second day I started working. The diarrhea + vomit combo knocked me senseless for the entire Wednesday, and even till today I've yet to fully recover. What's worse, my sis, mom and dad also seem to be affected by the same thing, albeit not as serious as in my case. I wouldn't mind resting a few more days at home if not for the fact that I need to help out my parents at the store AND the camp is just one day away! Gah, group leader somemore...I guess Christina'll have to shoulder more of the work :D (It's good training,yeah)

I don't know how the camp this year would turn out but I suppose it's never been just about fun and games, enjoyment and laughter..perhaps God already has His amazing blueprint awaiting us at the campsite. Let's just wait, and see..what God wants to do..what God wants us to do.....

No comments: