Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tag 2

First name: -

Last name: Fong Kee Ken (is this how the first/last name thing works??)

Birthdate: 21st September 1988

Gender: Male

Favourite colour: I realize I wear a lot of red shirts. And blue jeans. I think I like yellow – especially when it says "Wonderful Writer" in front xD

Favourite animal: Penguins kua.

Favourite subject: Rehat, the only period that's available every single day.

Favourite country: Malaysia! (Because I've not stepped foot in others just yet..)

Favourite place of vacation: When I was in Kuantan - Subang. Now that I'm in Subang - Kuantan :D

Favourite ice cream flavour: Vanilla

Favourite TV series: Used to really love Crystal Maze (super old show), now is probably...nothing in particular.

Favourite sport: Badminton, since I can't play at all most of the other known sports, heh.

What...

…were you doing at this time last week?: Bumming at home.

…are you planning to do next: Get ready for work.

…is it that you wished you had: a godly close female friend :)

…is your ambition: Travel the world

…animal are you most afraid of: Centipedes, by far.

…are you most afraid of in your life: Hurting other people's feelings

…is the most embarrassing thing so far in life: Owh...definitely when I was chatting with this Mandarin-speaking Chinese girl (in my super-broken Mandarin). I was trying to ask 'what's your ambition' but managed to totally screw up my pronounciations...when she covered her mouth and laughed away I thought I was a total goner....

…is it that you've always wanted to do but didn’t have the chance: Live alone in a place far away from home, in poor countries like around the African regions or the Middle East..


If you were given the chance to do anything right now what would you do (regardless how long it takes and how expensive it is): Invent a handheld teleportation device (Here I come all you aussie people!)

I tag: You who have read until here :D

No comments: