Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lately

Lately, I realised I had not been blogging about anything substantial...

Lately, I realised I had not been doing anything substantial....

Lately, I realised I had not been thinking about anything substantial.....

Lately, I realised I had been living a life that's not very substantial.......

For more reasons than one, I've been feeling pretty angsty lately (no need to guess, angsty isn't a word). I've had far more free time on my hands than I ever imagined, and to be honest I had not been a very good steward with them...staying up late (like now) and waking up even later (like 12!!!!! It's very depressing because I'm the kind that only responds to physical contact, so the loudest alarms can buzz away without so much as to make me move a finger) can apparently have very detrimental effects on your mental health. Which I believe is why I'm so out-of-myself lately...getting worked up easily, getting annoyed for no reason, getting frustrated at the slightest trouble or difficulty and frankly, the worst is just plain apathy.

And what better way to express angst than to draw it out:

Okay okay, so it doesn't look as angsty as I had hoped it would but that aside....I've got a lot on my mind now, and I think it would take me a while before I can properly come to my senses again. I guess understanding my own psyche would be a nice opportunity to practice for uni, heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean... after all, I wasted 3 years holidaying, which sort of turn my brain more mushy that it already is.

Caution: Don't drive while you're angsty. =D

何とかなるよ!絶対大丈夫だよ!がんばってね!(Nanto ka naru yo! Zettai daijoubu da yo! Ganbatte ne! It's gonna be fine! Definitely you're gonna be OK! All the best!) ^_^

Just call me when you feel like hanging out. Besides, we need to find the time to watch some Indi Jones. The old Indi Jones. =P

Kee Ken said...

Yea, advice taken xD

Thanks man, now I can mark out my calendar for the old Henry Jones movies :D