Thursday, November 30, 2006

What's to come

Having enjoyed the privilege of going straight back to home after school for the past 2 years, I might soon have to rediscover what it's like to have to study at the office like I used to back when my parents owned a hardware shop in Kuantan before I shifted here. If you didn't already know, my dad is supposedly going to run a book store business in Pyramid and he'll need people to help him, obviously I'm included in the list :D So depending on how things turn out, the next time you visit Sunway Pyramid you would most probably see me at the counter of the book store scanning barcodes for the magazines....

~Sigh~....I really don't know how things would turn out in the near future but I suppose I'll surely miss all the free time and comfort of staying at home that I currently still enjoy. And running the bookstore means that I effectively have no more free time to myself (8 hours a day + transport + misc = pretty much the whole day), something that I realize I had taken for granted all this while..Not to mention that the bookstore is located outside the mall, meaning that it's semi-open air and if the work doesn't tire me out, the vehicle exhaust mixed with the deadly second-hand smoke from the nearby cafes would toast my lungs crisp by the end of next year. And my December holidays. Ruined. Not that planned anything but I won't be able to anymore, and even Christmas wouldn't be a day off I think. Driving license? Forget it ler..I'll have to continue leeching from other people's rides for another year until my STPM's over I guess.

But it's not all doom and gloom, I guess..with 500+ titles in the magazine store (kononnya), I'm sure I'd be able to find something interesting to read every now and then while working there. There's even Justice League in the magazine list but I dunno if it's a comic or what. And what better opportunity to go ice-skating more often :D There's no internet access cause there's no phone line I think, but with a wireless receiver I think can curi Starbuck's connection cause we're just opposite each other anyway. Bittorrent at the workplace? Let's hope the police doesn't raid,haha xD

What's to come,what's to come...I haven't the remotest idea to be honest but whatever happens, however things turn out to be, I can only continue to hope and trust in the LORD. Yea (^_^)

No comments: