Monday, November 06, 2006

Back Again

Ah, it sure feels great to have taken an entire week's break from blogging :D Not that blogging's a chore of course, don't get me wrong. But as with doing any other form of writing, I find that my creative lines of thought are not exactly as free-flowing as I would like them to be. I should be posting again soon and (I mean, this doesn't count as an actual blog right?) hopefully I'll have interesting topics to write about. Right now, I know that everyone's gone out of their minds trying to beat the high-scores of Justin's Irritating Game :D Sure feels nice to have the top spot,haha. Hope Chuen doesn't beat it too soon..if you haven't an inkling as to what I'm saying, or haven't tried the game, head on to www.the-noodle-shop.blogspot.com and give it a go!

No comments: