Monday, July 31, 2006

So busy, yet still wasting time...

########################################################################
Due to the massive demands for biographies after the post that I wrote for Justin, I shall not write another biography for a while until the whole matter has subsided....JUST KIDDING!!! Don't worry guys, you'll get your share after I know you all better. Say, another year or two maybe. MAYBE....maybe :D
########################################################################


Aduh, looks like Lower Six won't be a honeymoon year for me ler. So many man, so little time....oops. That was a Dance Dance Revolution song,haha. Sorry for that. *Ahem*. So much homework, so much time..... but I'm wasting too much of it. And I just seem to have so many things to do, though this is relative and might not seem much to you. The thing is that I'm used to having entire months free back in my Form 4 Form 5 days. But now...

In the coming month (August) alone, I've got to study for my coming St. John's test, I have three friends' brithdays coming up, I need to work out the payments for TRU's treasury, I need to attend the SIB Youth Conference and we're not even into August yet!!
College is probably tougher but for me this is just overkill. Just the other day I was worrying that I would not be able to pass the St.John's exam as I only have 2 weeks left to study and I 've forgotten a lot about first aid. Trouble trouble,and I began to think whether it would be worth it to renew my first aid certificate. All the other activities soon came along to haunt me and the thought of not having enough time to do everything bugged me a lot.


However, one night as I wanted to read the Bible, I picked up the red-coloured Bible Bytes (yea I know, it's really old) cause I saw it sitting so lonely among the books in the rack behind my desk. So I just flipped it and read some of the notes. Just a moment later I was reminded of this passage in Matthew 6 that says "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." And yeah, it sure made things a lot better for me. I've finally figured that if it's God's will for me to pass the exam, then I have nothing to worry about. Not in the sense that I don't have to study for it, but that I can rest easy knowing God would provide the means for me to overcome it.

I still lack time management skills but each day has enough worries of it's own I guess. No point thinking bout trying to save time tomorrow when I'm wasting time now. Gotta get going then guys, must try to save time!!

No comments: