Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hey Man, How Have You Been Doing?

Most of us RBS-ers would've gotten the send-to-your-future-self letters that we were asked to write at the very end of RBS. I wrote one myself of course, and had been waiting for it for some time, and had almost forgotten about it until it came in the mail for me today.

The title of this post was the opening line of the letter that I had penned on the 31st of January. It wasn't long, didn't say much, but it's surprising to see that I kinda foresaw where I would end up post-RBS and sadly, many of the things which I had hoped whilst still in RBS that they would take a turn for the better in the months after leaving Uncle Dexter and company did not, or more optimistically, have not.

The letter was a nudge-poke of sorts that I had written in the hopes of keeping myself in check..and kept me in check it has. I forgot that at RBS God had showed me so much more than I had asked for, I left in the lurch the many spiritual discoveries that had struck me, I laid aside the promises that I vowed to keep.

Without even so much as to do anything, I've let 3 months slip by since the end of RBS. It's time, time to re-examine, and to take a good look again at where I am now. I need to make sure that I'm still on track, and while we're at it, I'd much prefer to be on the right track ;D

I've got a few things on my hands now, with Sunway being one of them tomorrow...I hope it's not as 'goreng' as it was the last time I had to meet those representatives from The Star...full report about it tomorrow kay ;D

No comments: