Saturday, May 17, 2008

Liberacion!

16th of May is traditionally celebrated as Teacher's Day here in Malaysia and other parts of the world (I think) and it so happened that I had the chance to end my teaching stint at SMK USJ 13 on this very meaningful day too :D

Having worked for close to 2 months, teaching's a bittersweet experience I must say..bitter when you get students who couldn't give a care whether you were in the class, but sweet it is when you have students whom you can get along with and be sort of a friend to.

I've had my fair share of hits and misses along the way in the last 40 days I signed on to the job of a 'temporary replacement teacher' and now I'm free again to squander my living daylights for the next month or so..it won't be long before I post again about how boring it is to have nothing to do I feel :D

Goodbye SMK USJ 13..


Goodbye Doctor Brand chalk...


Goodbye pile of books that never seem to go away....


Goodbye to all you young ones who still have to slug it out for exams.....



It's been a great experience, I'd be sure to take the time to really think about all the things that I had learned from this job..something tells me I'd miss that Pas Keluar ;D

No comments: