Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Bummer No More

"Yes, I have been bumming a lot. Yes, I have been going out a lot. Yes, I have been spending a lot. No, I don't want to bum anymore.." - K.Ken, modern day post-STPM student -

The last two months had been wonderfully squandered away doing things that I can't quite remember..For the most part there were the RBS reunions at various places. Then there was Chinese New Year. Then there was SPICES..and collecting my STPM results, which was followed by the short period of mourning that I wrote about but was later overcome and put behind me. Hmm, what else took place in the last two months anyway....

It's ironic how when you're studying you would wish upon the stars (the moon and every other constellation objects for that matter) for the holidays to come as quickly as possible, then when you've finally hit the end of the road and have nothing on your hands for the next few months, you begin to feel the rot and boredom creeping in. I suppose this is why some retirees choose to go back into the working field instead of enjoying the fruits of their labor in the comfort of their home, sitting on a massage chair or something like that.

I myself had had my fair share of bumming over the past two months and honestly it was all getting a little too mind-numbing for me. And with the start of college intakes for March, many of my fellow bummers have landed themselves a spot in a college or uni somewhere, and are now happily studying again, which left me even more desperate for something to fill my time with. Thus I jumped on a job opportunity and should officially be starting next week (started already yesterday but unofficially lah). What it is and where it is would all be revealed when I have enough blogging materials to put out a proper post, so stay tuned ;D


To all the new college students who have found their way into Sunway, Taylor's and other places, happy studying and remember to keep in touch with one another (and don't go clubbing so often, haha).

No comments: