Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Okie, finally doing the Tag thing..

Real name: Fong Kee Ken
Nickname: Erm..the first one that rings to mind is "Fei Chai" which was pretty frequently used when I was much younger..Kuantan friends call me "Fong" while in Subang I'm "Kee Ken". At home it's just "Ken", but so far no one has called me "Kee" yet xD
Married: n/a
Male/Female: Owh? I like female of course if that's what it means, haha :D
Short or long hair: Short is the way to go~
Are u a healthy freak: Now this is tricky. If 'health freak' then I know lah. But 'healthy freak' means that I'm a freak and I'm healthy? Freak in some sense, healthy in some sense, so it's a 'Yes' I suppose.
Height: 5ft 6/7 like that.
Do u have a crush on someone?: Jon's got the best answer lor. MAYBE xD
Do u like yourself: I'm good.
Piercings: No no, mostly for the reason that you're denying others a chance of taking your blood for transfusion..
Righty of lefty: Right!

First....

surgery: Don't remember having had one.
Piercing: Fell on top of some wire-fencing and pierced my arm.
Person u see in the morning: Mom :D
Award: Highest in MUET!
Sport u join: Never played much of anything, other than badminton and ping pong, and even then very slightly.
Pet: Had doggies and fishes before.
Vacation: Genting Highlands kua.
Concert: Hillsong or Planetshaker, at Sunway there I think. Brilliant in many ways..
First crush: Delicate question...someone in my old secondary school?

Currently...

Eating: Nothing at all.
Drinking: Water.
Im about to: Call up my friend to see if I can leec..I mean ask for a ride tomorrow :D

Your future...

Want kids: To cut it short, yea.
Want to get married: Well yea, since I'd like kids. Sperm donation and anonymous mothers won't cut it, heh :D
Careers in mind: Environmental saiyantist

Which is better?

Lips or eyes?: Cannot discriminate between body parts, since they have their specific functions
Hugs or kisses: Hugs, since you can't kiss your guy friends but can hug them (unless you're into the other end of the spectrum lah)
Shorter or taller?: Well, I know I would like to be taller.
Romantic or spontaneous: Both, I think.
Sensitive or loud: I really can't say for sure.
Troublemaker or hesitant?: Again, no idea.

Have u ever....

Kissed a stranger?
: No wor.
Drank bubbles: No wor, Dettol got try lah but not bubbles.
lost glasses/contacts: Unfortunately, YES!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid spectacle thief took my favourite blue Levi's half-frame during my STPM..
Ran away frm home: I'm a homely person lah, can't help it.
liked someone younger: Yea...yeap.
liked someone older: Cannot ler, they just seem very different.
Broke someone's heart: Well yea, of course. But not the BGR kind la.
Been arrested: Nope!
Cried when someone died: I've not really had so many people whom I know pass away but the answer is no.
Liked a friend: How to like a stranger leh? Unless crush lah, which is different.

Do u believe in...

Yourself?: I know I can only do so much.
Miracles: Yes, yes and yes.
Heaven: Enough to say that it wouldn't cease to exist even if nobody believed in it.
Santa Claus: Not enough to say I do.
Magic: I do, but I mostly associate it with darker elements (like sorcery, because 'magic' is an overused term)
Angels: Yeah, but not in the 'guardian angel' sense lah.

Answer truthfully..

Is there someone u want to be with right now?
: In a way, our Lord, because I want to 'sit' with him (like uncle steven says), and ask Him about all the things that I have in my mind, like the secrets of the universe and that kind of thing :) Don't get me wrong though, I'm in opinion of wanting to leave this plane of existence just yet.

Do u believe in God?: So many things that happened have made me wonder why God would ever bother with me, somebody so wretched and broken and eternally condemned if not for the work and grace of Christ Jesus. So...yes?

Okay, let's see...I'm gonna tag:

Jethro
Joanne
Elena
Ann Sue
Simon Sim! (update lah monkey xD)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions