Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Robot Chicken

They say too much of a good thing is not quite a good thing. Or..something along those lines I suppose.

Today I had wanted to type out my resume/curriculum vitae/whatever it's called so that I could get it verified at school a few days later, and not to mention get some 'serious' work done. Not that any of that took place of course..

Behold: ROBOT CHICKEN!

If you're ever into the whole claymation/stop-animation/weird-moving-talking-toys kind of show, you're bound to love this American series called Robot Chicken.

RIGHT.....

I was brave enough to give Season 2 a try and having watched a total of 10+ episodes in one go (they're not too long), I must say that Robot Chicken is only good in teeny-bitty-eensy-weensy fun-size (sorry Elena xD) portions and nothing more. It was a lot of crass humor, and involves mostly nonsensical jokes like (WARNING, RETARDED HUMOR BELOW):

Son Goku describing the terror of the Nutcracker..


Scissors, paper, ROCK *auff*


The sorting hat is used to see who is still a.. go figure.


"Oh my *****! Why would anyone do this to my *****!!" Bah...

I'm sure today would've been much better spent volunteering at SPICES or something..still, I hope I get to go there this Friday, and stay off the mind-mushing stuff like Robot Chicken. I believe you can find some videos on YouTube, but you'd be better off doing just about anything else xD

3 comments:

SueAnn said...

You are up fro SPICES too? Yay!

Haha, but on the other hand, I think you are putting my church members to shame. Lol.

SJGC people helping out in SPICES when some EEFC people aren't.

Anyways, enjoy your volunteer work!! Too bad you both end early, if not I could drop by to say hi.

Ish work ish.

Kee Ken said...

Hm? Mana ada put your church members to shame..I'm sure they're involved in other stuff ma :D Besides, who else has so much free time on their hands right now save for me and Sim? haha.

Enjoy your work lah k, I'm sure it's loads of fun helping out at your mum's language studio. Oh yes, pray that we'd be able to find the place, heh. Two direction-blind folks don't make a very good combination I'd say...

SueAnn said...

1...it's not my mom's language studio.


lol...hopefully d map is useful la. I wouldn't blame you if you get lost, you've never been there. Haha, you get to see the..urm.. OUTSIDE view of my church!! Haha. Which is just the walkway. xD